- A walk to Ruardean Hill (23rd March) in the Forest of Dean with Roger and Cardiff Ramblers
- Around Llanishen and the reservoirs – a gentle midweek walk with Cardiff Ramblers
- A walk from Llanthony Priory onto Hatterall Hill– quite a strenuous walk which I did with Roger –
- The Salmon Leaps and Caerau Hill Fort – a leisurely walk, again with Roger
- “The Cambrian Way – Stage 1” with Cardiff Ramblers, and
- From Goodrich to Symonds Yat and back, again with Roger and Cardiff Ramblers
Not bad! The weather has been excellent however.